(Đọc văn bản sau đây về hệ thống giáo dục của Úc và điền vào mỗi khoảng cách với một từ từ hộp.)
private flexible further practical social
Australia’s school education is 13 years, including primary school, (1)_______ school, and senior secondary school.
Primary school: 7-8 years from Kindergarten to Year 6 or 7 Secondary school: 3-4 years, Years 7 to 10 or 8 to 10 Senior secondary school: 2 years, Years 11 and 12 After completing senior secondary school, students can choose to pursue (2)_______ education which is generally divided into higher education and vocational education and training.
Higher education courses are mainly offered by 43 universities in Australia – 40 public universities, two international universities, and one (3) _______ university. Most of them rank highly for quality of education and student satisfaction. Among these are 15 universities ranked in the top 100 in the latest Times Higher Education ranking results (2014).
There are three main types of higher education, which provides students with bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in a wide range of courses in both natural and (4) _______ sciences. Higher education qualifications include:
Most of the programmes are (5)_______ , allowing students to enrol in a double degree programme, and obtain two bachelor’s degrees. Vocational courses which lead to Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualifications offer opportunities for (6)_______ work to students who prefer to focus on finding a job. These courses are taught by experienced teaching staff and experts to ensure all students are prepared for the workforce.
1. Secondary 2. further 3. private
4. Social 5. flexible 6. practical
(Dựa trên thông tin trong văn bản, hãy hoàn thành các câu sau đây với không quá năm từ.)
1. In Australia, school education is divided into three levels:_______
2. In further education, students can pursue _______
3. Australian universities can be categorised as_______
4. Students can_______when they successfully complete double degree courses.
5. Students in vocational education are often taught and trained_______in the field.
1. Academic 2. Undergraduate 3. Skills
4. Scholarships 5. Qualifications 6. professional
(Dựa trên thông tin trong văn bản, hãy quyết định xem các câu sau đây là đúng (T), sai (F), hay không xác định (NG). Đánh dấu các ô.)
1.NG 2. F 3. F
4. F 5.T 6.NG