(Hoàn thành câu đố ô chữ dưới đây)
1. The traditions, art, buildings and cultural achievements of a country that have existed for a long time and have great importance for the country
2. A group of connected things, especially buildings, designed for a particular purpose
3. Complete, not damaged
4. A series of rulers who are from the same family
5. The act of keeping something in its original state or in good condition
6. Existing in nature
7. Very old and having existed for a very long time
8. An object, a tradition, etc. from the past that still exists today
9. Related to the study of the past cultures by examining the remains of buildings and objects found in the ground
10. Different from other similar things in an interesting and attractive way
11. The activity of digging in the ground for old buildings or objects which have been buried for a long time
(Sử dụng đúng hình thức của các từ trong hộp để hoàn thành mỗi câu.)
culture (n) excavate (v) geology (n) explore (v) architecture (n)
1. Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex includes both natural and _______ sites.
2. A lot of visitors to Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park are keen on cave _______
3. Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park provides a lot of valuable information about the earth’s _______development.
4. Taj Mahal is considered to be a masterpiece of _______ style in design and construction technique
5. The _______ will last for several years as scholars believe that there are still relics buried in this site
1. Cultural 2. exploration
3. Geological 4. architectural 5. excavation
(Hoàn thành câu với đúng hình thức động từ trong ngoặc đơn.)
1. Here are some of the things _______ (avoid) when visiting a heritage site.
2. Visitors should avoid shops _______ (sell) unusual relics from the area.
3. Many of the items such as rings, key chains, or souvenirs are made of unusual shells or unique stones illegally _______ (remove) from the protected areas.
4. If you buy stolen relics, you will help to create a black market, _______(lead) to further destruction of the heritage site.
5. The final thing _______ (remember) is to admire the corals from a distance and not to break off any pieces to take home as souvenirs.
1. To avoid 2. selling 3. removed 4.leading 5. to remember
(Kết hợp hai câu thành một, sử dụng phân từ -ing hoặc -ed.)
1. A tour guide is taking us to Ha Long Bay. He can speak three languages.
The tour guide _______can speak three languages.
2. There’s a gate at the end of this corridor. The gate leads to the main door of the temple.
At the end of this corridor there is a gate _______
3. The pagoda was damaged in the storm. It has now been rebuilt.
The pagoda _______ has now been rebuilt.
4. That man was selling unusual relics. They were illegally removed from the protected area of this heritage site.
That man was selling unusual relics _______
5. The Taj Mahal complex was recognised as a World Heritage Site in 1983. It includes the tomb, the mos the guest house, and the main gate.
The Taj Mahal complex, _______ , includes the tomb, the mosque, the guest house, and the main gate.
1. The tour guide taking us to Ha Long Bay can speak three languages.
2. At the end of this corridor there is a gate leading to the main door of the temple.
3. The pagoda damaged in the storm has now been rebuilt.
4. That man was selling unusual relics illegally removed from the protected area of this heritage site.
5. The Taj Mahal complex, recognised as a World Heritage Site in 1983, includes the tomb, the mosque, the guest house, and the main gate.