Đáp án đề HSG Anh 9 Bắc Giang 2012-2013
|1. A||2. D||3. B||4. C||5.C|
|1 A||2. c||3. A||4. C||5. A|
|6. B||7. D||8. B||9. C||10. A|
|1. D||2 c||3. F||4. G||5. E|
|6. J||7. B||8. A||9. H||10. I|
|1. out||2. to||3. into – over||4. down|
|5. at – on||6. for||7. out||8. of|
|1. worldwide||2. alternative||3. commerce|
|4. necessities||5. poetry|
|1. has been||2. presented||3. had left|
|4. will finish||5. may / might have eaten|
|1. saves -> should save|
2. do we have -> we have
3. but she -> she (hoặc although she -> she)
4. said -> said to / told
5. do -> does
|VIII.1. after||2. was|
|3. Though/ Although||4. to|
|5. visited||6. whom|
|7. their||8. held/ organized|
|9. people||10. how|
|IX. 1. A||2. B||3. C||4. D||5. B|
|6. D||7. C||8. A||9. D||10. A|
|X. 1. G||2. E||3. F||4. B||5. C|
1. Only in a situation like this do children learn a lot about how to behave.
2. No matter how long you use it, it will not wear out.
3. There’s no need to make an appointment to see the personnel manager.
4. It is a two-hour train journey from London to Bristol.
5. Believe in it or/otherwise you’ll never be able to do it.
6. The patient made a more rapid recovery than expected.
7. The more you practice, the better you (will) play.
8. The Prime Minister’s resignation resulted from his sudden illness.
Or: The Prime Minister’s sudden illness resulted in his resignation.
9. Be sure not to leave without saying goodbye to your grandmother.
10. In case your car breaks down on the rough mountain road, take plenty of spare parts.
1. I wish I were really intelligent.
2. The stolen money has been found in the park by the police.
3. The damage that sudden fires cause is often serious.
4. He knows nearly / almost everything about whales.
5. Walking in the rain gives him pleasure.
1. Many visitors to our country are impressed by the beauty of Hanoi.
2. Wearing uniforms encourages students to be proud of being students of their school.
3. Learners learn how to spell and pronounce words in order to I to I so as to use them in (both) writing and speaking.
4. The Malaysian unit of currency is the ringgit, consisting / which consists of 100 sen.
5. Has Tom heard from his pen pal since he moved to another city?