Đáp án đề HSG Anh 9 Bạc Liêu 2011-2012
|4.had arrived||5.was waiting||6.told||7.spent|
|8.would keep||9.have written||10.am visiting|
1. No one in Peter’s class is as tall as him
2. The lesson is going to be explained by the teacher.
3. Anne plays the piano better than Mary.
4. Because Anne had financial difficulties, she could not go to university
5. The snow was so heavy that we couldn’t arrive home early.
6. The date of the meeting will have to be changed again.
7. Unless they work hard, they won’t expect to be rich.
8. He last went back to his village in 1985.
9. It’s very exciting to spend the weekend in the countryside.
10. Anne reminded Janet to sign the form.
1. It’s true.
2. Because they persuade customers to buy their products.
3. Advertisements on TV programs is the most important advertisement in this passage.
4. There are 7.
5. It is advertising.