Đáp án đề HSG Anh 9 Bình Thuận 2012-2013
|1. D||2. A||3. C|
|1. D||2. C|
|1. B||2. D||3. A||4. C||5. B|
|6. C||7. C||8. B||9. D||10. A|
|1. has cleaned||2. sold|
|3. is being considered||4. has been used|
|1. revision||6. cloth|
|2. decision||7. luckily|
|3. knowledgeable||8. bored|
|4. egyptians||9. worn|
|5. entrance||10. surroundings|
|1. over||2. up||3. since||4. without||5. to|
1. B – himself -> themselves
2. A – Each of student -> each of students
3. D – do -> be done
4. A – Although -> In spite of
5. A – extreme -> extremely
|I. 1. B||2. D||3. B||4. D||5. C|
|6. A||7 A||8. A||9. B||10. C|
|II. 1. A||2. B||3. D||4. D|
|III. 1. is||2. what||3. About|
|4. fly||5. yourself/yourselves||6. without|
1. Hardly any young engineers were recruited.
2. All the switches must be turned off before you leave the workshop/ before leaving the workshop.
3. Driving too fast is a great danger (very dangerous).
4. She hasn’t eaten this kind of food since January.
5. I warned the boys not to swim out too far.
6. Because of the terrible traffic, they arrived late.
7. The reason why I missed the beginning of the film was (that my car broke down) my broken car.
8. It is pointless to have that old keyboard repaired (to repaire that old keyboard.
9. You should not have allowed a 4- year old child to walk home alone.
10. Had it not been for (my) Mom’s help I couldn’t have held a big party.
1. My brother prefers playing tennis to watching it.
2. I would rather you phoned him today.
3. He admitted stealing the documents.
4. Ann suggested going to his flat but I didn’t think it was necessary.
5. I object to her writing her own letters during office hours.